- “Optional Intermediaries and Pricing Restraints” (with Chang Liu and Fengshi Niu)
- “The Attention Economy of Online Advertising” (with Kamal Jain) Invited for R&R at the RAND Journal of Economics.
- “Insulated Platform Competition” (with Glen Weyl)
- “Unit versus Ad Valorem Taxation Under Revenue Maximization” (with Germain Gaudin)
- “On the Antitrust Economics of the Electronic Books Industry” (with Germain Gaudin)
- “Half-Hearted Cooperation: A Theory of the Evolution of Altruistic Preferences”
- “Vertical Agreements and User Access” (with Germain Gaudin). Forthcoming in American Economic Journal: Microeconomics.
- “Outsiders, Insiders and Interventions in the Housing Market” (with Xiaokuai Shao). Journal of Comparative Economics, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 110-134, 2021.
- “Multidimensional Platform Design” (with Andre Veiga and Glen Weyl). American Economic Review (Papers and Proceedings), vol. 107, no. 5, pp. 191-195, 2017.
- “Let the Right 'One' Win: Policy Lessons from the New Economics of Platforms” (with Glen Weyl). Competition Policy International, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 29-51, 2014.
- “Search Engines: Left Side Quality versus Right Side Profits”. International Journal of Industrial Organization, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 690-701, 2013. (Winner of the 2014 IJIO Best Paper Award)
- “Walrasian Equilibrium in Large, Quasi-linear Markets” (with Eduardo Azevedo and Glen Weyl). Theoretical Economics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 281-290, 2013.
- “Economics of Online Platforms”, in The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics. Online Edition. Eds. Steven N. Durlauf and Lawrence E. Blume. Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.
- “Steemit: A New Social Media?” (with
Ramon Casadesus-Masanell and Karen Elterman). Harvard Business School Publishing, 2019.